Here at Really Cheap Bond Cleaning, we have over ten years of experience in the bond cleaning industry. Drawing from this, we’ve assembled a comprehensive cleaning guide.
Start with the kitchen. It’s better to do the hardest parts first!
- Clean all cupboards inside and out
- Clean all surface areas and counter tops
- Clean outside and inside of oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave
- If fridge is supplied with the property, defrost the freezer
- Clean grill, cook top, and range hood
- Clean taps and sink, don’t forget to descale
- Clean fly screens, door and window frames, windows, windowsills, window and door tracks
- Sweep or vacuum floors
- Mop floors
Then move on to the bathroom.
- Clean taps, toilet, bath, and basin
- Wash tiles
- Remove any mould
- Clean shower enclosure or doors, wash or replace shower curtain
- Clean surface areas, mirrors, and shower rails
- Sweep/vacuum, mop/scrub floor
Now move on to the other rooms in the property.
- Wash and dust all surfaces
- Wash and dust window and door frames and window tracks/sills
- Wash mirrors
- Dust fans
- Clean outside of air conditioner, clean filter
- Wash inside and outside of wardrobes and cupboards
- Wash and dust skirting boards
- Sweep/vacuum and clean floors
Don’t forget the outside areas! Here’s a checklist.
- Mow lawn, pull weeds, and trim edges
- If there’s a pool, clean out any debris or leaves
- Sweep verandah/patio etc.
- Empty and clean out wheelie bins
- Get rid of any oil stains in the garage or driveway
- Clear away cobwebs
Here’s some general things that need to be done.
- Remove any rubbish from the property
- Steam clean carpets and get pest control done (if stipulated in the lease agreement)
We hope this cleaning guide has helped you! If you’d like to get professional bond cleaning, carpet cleaning, and pest control done, please get in touch with us!